25 African Proverbs about SomethingAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Something
1. A fool may chance to put something into a wise man's head.
2. If you don't stand for something, you will fall for something.
3. "Come and I'll tell you something," tickles the ear.
4. That which is exceptionally good is a forerunner of something bad.
5. The very fact that we are looking for something usually stands in the way of our finding it.
6. A weapon that you don't have in your hand will not kill a snake. Looking for something can get in the way of finding it.
7. Do something at its right time, and peace will accompany it.
8. If you are building something and a nail breaks, should you stop building altogether, or should you change the nail?
9. Wherever something stands, another thing stands beside it.
10. A good reputation is something you must pay for, but you can never buy.
11. A man who smiles when he's been robbed has stolen something from the thief.
12. A mother cannot give birth to something bigger than herself.
13. At that particular time a mad person gives you something take it immediately before he changes is mind.
14. Every time you have something good there is someone who wants you to throw it so as they can pick it.
15. He who is first to receive something forgets when his friend will receive their share.
16. If someone is waiting for something important they wouldn't die until they achieve it.
17. If there is something one really wants to achieve, one is willing to go an extra mile and overcome the difficulties to achieve it.
18. If you see an animal running in the early morning know that it is running away from something more scarily than the due.
19. In a community it's better every person to have a little of something than one person to have everything.
20. Something that doesn't talk how does it refuse.
Proverbs about Something
Quotes related to Something by Power Quotations