12 African Proverbs about StickAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Stick
1. A dirty stick makes everyone who touches it dirty.
2. A stick at the neighbours cannot drive out a leopard at your home.
3. A visitor doesn't survive from a stick beat of a burglar.
4. Even drumsticks are heavy on the way home after the dance.
5. No matter how long a stick may stay in a river, it will never change into fish.
6. The nail that sticks out is the one that gets hammered down.
7. The one chased away with a stick comes back and the one chassed away with reason doesn't come back.
8. The sayings of the wise are like the sharp sticks that shepherds use to guide sheep.
9. Tortoises only make progress when they stick there necks out.
10. Until the snake is dead do not drop the stick.
11. A snake's ears only listen to a stick.
12. Snake at your feet - a stick at your hand !
Proverbs about Stick
Quotes related to Stick by Power Quotations