14 African Proverbs about StomachAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Stomach
1. A woman's stomach does not grow if she is not pregnant.
2. No one knows if a bird in flight has an egg in its stomach.
3. What is in the stomach carries what is in the head.
4. A child while bathing only scrubs its stomach.
5. A hungry calf cannot frisk happily over another with a full stomach.
6. A kola nut is small, but it is more important that it goes round to each person and not that it fills the stomach.
7. Anyone suffering from a running stomach is never afraid of the dark.
8. Don't look at the visitor's face but at his stomach.
9. If you give bad food to your stomach, it drums for you to dance.
10. The tears of a man flow into the stomach.
11. When a child is asleep a mother's attention is on the child's stomach.
12. When the cockroach decides to make the cock its friend it must be ready to end up in the cock's stomach.
13. Whoever rides on the lion's back must surely end up in the lion's stomach.
14. Your feet will take you away from home but your stomach will bring you back.
Proverbs about Stomach
Quotes related to Stomach by Power Quotations