6 African Proverbs about SurelyAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Surely
1. If you have escaped the jaws of the crocodile while bathing in the river, you will surely meet a leopard on the way.
2. He that fought the lion must surely have the lion's claws in his body.
3. He who chews two bones at the same time will surely bite his tongue.
4. If you waste time, surely time will waste you.
5. What is sweet in a fools mouth will surely finish is money.
6. Whoever rides on the lion's back must surely end up in the lion's stomach.
Proverbs about Surely
Quotes related to Surely by Power Quotations