14 African Proverbs about TailAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Tail
1. A bird with fire on its tail burns its own nest.
2. A cow without a tail should not try to chase away flies.
3. A lizard longs to sit down but its tail doesn't let it.
4. A long-tailed animal doesn't jump over fire.
5. Even though the elephant is huge enough it cannot carry a big tail.
6. If you decide to dress up a lizard you should count for its tail.
7. If you don't want a tail of a monkey to touch you then don't attend the monkey dance.
8. No matter how tight a monkey's trousers are, there is always space for his tail.
9. The arrow that missed the head of its target will never hit the tail.
10. The bee that carries honey in its mouth carries a sting in its tail.
11. The cow with no tail can only depend on goats to rid himself of flies.
12. The one who knows the way to the cemetery carries the tail end of the coffin.
13. Do not step on the dog's tail, and he will not bite you.
14. Do not dispose of the monkey's tail before he is dead.
Proverbs about Tail
Quotes related to Tail by Power Quotations