22 African Proverbs about TakesAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Takes
1. Who gets lost in the forest takes it out on who leads him back.
2. Who takes a hut, also takes the rats and cockroaches.
3. It takes a village to raise a child.
4. He who takes a light to find a snake should start at his own feet.
5. The tree breaks that takes all the force of the wind.
6. It takes a whole village to raise a child.
7. The always-hurrying person eats goat, but the one who takes his time eats beef.
8. A lamb takes after its mother.
9. A man who never recognises is mistakes will never know peace.
10. An open mind only hurts those who fear their own mistakes.
11. Any dead fish can flow down the river but it takes a live one to swim back up stream.
12. Anyone can be polite to a king, but it takes a gentleman to be polite to a beggar.
13. However long the dry season takes a seasonal river will never forget where it used to pass.
14. If you don't inquire, you're bound to make mistakes.
15. It may take a lot of time to fabricate a lie but the truth only takes seconds to elevate.
16. It takes a breast for a child to know it's mother and it takes a mother for a child to know its father.
17. It takes a season for a snake to change into its new skin.
18. The more mistakes you make the fewer mistakes there left to make.
19. What never kills a herdsman never takes away his cattle.
20. What we get takes away our troubles.
Proverbs about Takes
Quotes related to Takes by Power Quotations