18 African Proverbs about TalkAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Talk
1. He who talks incessantly, talks nonsense.
2. One must talk little and listen much.
3. People should not talk while they are eating or pepper may go down the wrong way.
4. The mouth which eats does not talk.
5. He who talks continuously, talks nonsense.
6. If you can walk, you can dance; If you can talk, you can sing.
7. A sweet lovely voice cannot make a dumb person talk.
8. A talkative person is a traveller when he is tired, he keeps quiet.
9. A whisper has more meaning than a noisy talk.
10. All plants are our brothers and sisters and they talk to us and if we listen we can hear them.
11. He who talks forgets what he said but he who listens can't forget.
12. He who talks to you while travelling at night is thanked in the morning.
13. Love is in blood not in talking.
14. Something that doesn't talk how does it refuse.
15. Talking is cheap until you hire a lawyer to do it for you.
16. The mouth that eats should not talk, for it risks swallowing a fly.
17. To travel is to see, to return is to talk.
18. Talking with one another is loving one another.
Proverbs about Talk
Quotes related to Talk by Power Quotations