16 African Proverbs about TeachAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Teach
1. He who learns, teaches.
2. You cannot think you could teach a fish to swim.
3. A severely under paid hungry teacher in a renovated, well-equipped classroom, can perform just as well as a bird without feathers can do in a hanging, decorated cage.
4. Give me a fish and I will eat today, teach me to fish and I will eat for a lifetime.
5. He who falls, teaches others a lesson.
6. He who pursues a hatched bird teaches it how to fly.
7. It's the big birds that teach the young ones to flight.
8. Life is a teacher.
9. One who causes others misfortune also teaches them wisdom.
10. Teaching a monkey to eat with a fork and knife will never make it a man.
11. Time is a teacher.
12. You can teach other people how to learn other languages but you can't teach them how to govern themselves.
13. You can't become a teacher before your taught.
14. You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla.
15. A silly daughter teaches her mother how to bear children.
16. Give a man a fish and he won't starve for a day. Teach a man how to fish and he won't starve for his entire life.
Proverbs about Teach
Quotes related to Teach by Power Quotations