13 African Proverbs about TearsAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Tears
1. If a man makes soup of his tears, ask him not for broth.
2. Nothing wipes your tears away but your own hand.
3. A child who is fearless is going to bring tears to his mother's eyes.
4. Dry thunder that tears the sky doesn't make you forget the storm of yesterday.
5. If you cry because you miss the sun, your tears will not let you see the moon.
6. Tears cannot bring you joy but joy can bring you tears.
7. Tears never flow in the house of a coward.
8. Tears will not stop flowing for someone who is crying for himself.
9. The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes didn't have tears.
10. The tears of a man flow into the stomach.
11. Those who judge before they know the facts will learn to shed tears.
12. Too much happiness brings tears in our eyes.
13. You cannot beat a child to take away its tears.
Proverbs about Tears
Quotes related to Tears by Power Quotations