17 African Proverbs about TeethAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Teeth
1. Teeth are all friends among each other.
2. We have never seen the earth show her teeth.
3. The teeth are smiling, but is the heart?
4. The mouth of an elderly man is without teeth, but never without words of wisdom.
5. A cat in its castle has a lion's teeth.
6. A fly that dances carelessly in front of a spider's web, risks the wrath of the spider's teeth.
7. A juicy bone is useless to a dog with no teeth.
8. A restless grasshopper eventually ends up in a birds teeth.
9. If rain beats the teeth, the lips get the blame.
10. Maize grows well where people have no teeth.
11. No matter how sharp your teeth are, you can't bite water.
12. Once the teeth are together they can crack the bone.
13. The same teeth that a dog uses to play it uses to bite too.
14. The teeth that cannot move in unison cannot bit a piece of meat.
15. The teeth that stink together are the ones to bite the meat.
16. Those who master to climb trees with their teeth are in better position to tell which barks are bitter.
17. When bad luck chooses you as a companion, even a ripe banana can remove your teeth.
Proverbs about Teeth
Quotes related to Teeth by Power Quotations