14 African Proverbs about ThingsAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Things
1. Good things sell themselves; those that are bad have to be advertised.
2. Only what you have eaten is yours; other things may not be.
3. There are three things that a man must know to survive in this world: what is too much for him, what is too little, and what is just right.
4. Shall we kill a snake and carry it in our hand when we have a bag for putting long things in?
5. Good things are hot.
6. He is a wise man who has no worries about the things he doesn't have but he rejoices for those things that he has.
7. He who is always in a hurry to get things done he never gets it done right.
8. Hope is a good thing and good things never die.
9. It is not the things in the soup that I am afraid of but perhaps the person I am eating with.
10. The two hardest things in life to handle are success and failure.
11. Those who think there too big to do little things are perhaps to small to do big things.
12. All things happen when their times come.
13. In all the world, things are two and two.
14. Time destroys all things.
Proverbs about Things
Quotes related to Things by Power Quotations