5 African Proverbs about ThirdAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Third
1. Two birds disputed about a kernel, when a third swooped down and carried it off.
2. Let a wrong-doing repeat itself at least three times: the first may be an accident, the second a mistake, but the third is likely to be intentional.
3. Treat your guest as a guest for two days -- then on the third day give him a hoe.
4. A second wife cannot celebrate the beating of the first wife because that same beating awaits her when the third wife arrives.
5. She who gives birth to triplets cannot ask for a third breast.
Proverbs about Third
Quotes related to Third by Power Quotations