11 African Proverbs about TimesAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Times
1. Let a wrong-doing repeat itself at least three times: the first may be an accident, the second a mistake, but the third is likely to be intentional.
2. A weird child at times brings sweet fruits at home.
3. A wound given by a word is many times harder to cure than that which is given by the sword.
4. Don't count the many times a man falls but those times he rises up.
5. In good times friends know you and in bad times you know them.
6. Sometimes a lie is kinder than a truth.
7. Sometimes the face can tell what the lips can't say.
8. Sometimes the spirits speaks for you and sometimes the spirits makes you speak.
9. Sometimes you need to die in order to live again.
10. Tough times don't last, tough people do.
11. All things happen when their times come.
Proverbs about Times
Quotes related to Times by Power Quotations