11 African Proverbs about TreesAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Trees
1. The day the monkey is destined to die, all the trees get slippery.
2. A river doesn't flow through the forest without felling the trees.
3. A wind can move the branches of trees but it will never move the head of a man.
4. Being in the forest and failing to see trees is a curse.
5. If money where to be found up in the trees, most people would be married to monkeys.
6. If your vision is for a year plant wheat, if you vision is for a decade plant trees, and if your vision is for a lifetime plant people.
7. It's the young trees that make up the forest.
8. Monkeys don't advise there young ones to be careful on trees they just remind them of the distance to the ground.
9. On the day a monkey dies, all the trees are slippery.
10. Those who master to climb trees with their teeth are in better position to tell which barks are bitter.
11. When many trees fall on top of one another, a wise man removes the one on top first.
Proverbs about Trees
Quotes related to Trees by Power Quotations