6 African Proverbs about TurnsAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Turns
1. If your mouth turns into a knife, it will cut off your lips.
2. A dog returns to where he has been fed.
3. When the hunter returns and is holding mushrooms, don't ask him about how his hunt went.
4. If a man returns from a long journey and no one says welcome back to him he feels like one who has not arrived.
5. When you chase a fellow man reserve the strength to switch you back when he recharges and turns.
6. A good deed is something one returns.
Proverbs about Turns
Quotes related to Turns by Power Quotations