59 African Proverbs about VeryAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Very
1. Everybody has been young before, but not everybody has been old before.
2. A chick that will grow into a cock can be spotted the very day it hatches.
3. When you live next to the cemetery, you cannot weep for everyone.
4. Every hill has its leopard.
5. Death is like a dress that, at some point or another, everyone has to wear.
6. Death is like a robe everyone has to wear.
7. A wise man never knows all, only fools know everything.
8. Hunt in every jungle, for there is wisdom and good hunting in all of them.
9. The very fact that we are looking for something usually stands in the way of our finding it.
10. Every head must do its own thinking.
11. A dirty stick makes everyone who touches it dirty.
12. A dog that belongs to every one will die of hunger.
13. A feather is just a delicate thing when removed from a bird because it carries the bird everywhere in the world.
14. A friend is one who knows every thing about you and still wants to be your friend.
15. A friend to everybody is a friend to nobody.
16. A man is taller than every mountain he climbs.
17. A wise will is dedicated to the ancestors for its them who gave you everything'
18. Almost everyone is mad but some people can control there madness.
19. Behind every sweaty face of a cattle rustler is a story of determination and courage.
20. Breaking news of the dead in the right way is very important.
Proverbs about Very
Quotes related to Very by Power Quotations