13 African Proverbs about WaitAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Wait
1. He who waits for the moon waits for darkness.
2. If you want to know how the true story goes, wait till the arguments start.
3. If you wait for tomorrow, tomorrow comes. If you don't wait for tomorrow, tomorrow comes.
4. A second wife cannot celebrate the beating of the first wife because that same beating awaits her when the third wife arrives.
5. Don't wait for an anthill to build up in your mushroom better attack its origin sooner than later.
6. He who moves with each day is better than another who waits for luck.
7. He who solves a problem with a problem will always have a problem in waiting.
8. If someone is waiting for something important they wouldn't die until they achieve it.
9. If you wait for the roasted liver to cool it will get cold in someone else's mouth.
10. If you wait you may never start.
11. If you wait for the downfall of the king, god will not make it sound.
12. If you wait be prepared to be stung by the bees.
13. The worm that exposes itself on the ground is waiting for a lucky bird to devour it.
Proverbs about Wait
Quotes related to Wait by Power Quotations