9 African Proverbs about WakeAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Wake
1. If you are threatened by a man, sleep at night, if it is by a woman then stay awake.
2. When you wake up in the morning you see the other person's butt.
3. A grasshopper that sleeps about will be soon awake in a lizard's mouth.
4. A newly committed crime awakens sleeping ones.
5. A strong person doesn't rush to wake up early morning.
6. He who wakes up and finds himself a success hasn't been asleep.
7. He who wakes up early in the morning receives a bundle of blessings.
8. If you choose to lie down with dogs, you must be prepared to wake up with fleas.
9. The time you wake up is your morning.
Proverbs about Wake
Quotes related to Wake by Power Quotations