16 African Proverbs about WantsAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Wants
1. Send a boy where he wants to go and you see his best pace.
2. The child hates the one who gives him all he wants.
3. A friend is one who knows every thing about you and still wants to be your friend.
4. A person who wants to see is people progress must first set to look into their tradition.
5. A woman who wants a child doesn't sleep in her clothes.
6. Every time you have something good there is someone who wants you to throw it so as they can pick it.
7. He who wants authority should never be a visitor.
8. He who wants to plant corns must make peace with the monkeys.
9. He who wants to take much dies before going to the in-laws for introduction.
10. If a cat wants to look after your fish don't believe him.
11. If there is something one really wants to achieve, one is willing to go an extra mile and overcome the difficulties to achieve it.
12. Someone who wants everything looses everything.
13. The coffin seller wants a long life for himself and a short life for others.
14. The tortoise said it wants to box, but its hand is too short.
15. When a cat wants to eat its own kitten it accuses them of smelling like rats.
16. No matter how full the river, it still wants to grow.
Proverbs about Wants
Quotes related to Wants by Power Quotations