10 African Proverbs about WashAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Wash
1. Indecision is like a stepchild: if he does not wash his hands, he is called dirty, if he does, he is wasting water.
2. If a child washes his hands he could eat with kings.
3. Two is good, one alone cannot wash his back.
4. Whoever has only one garment does not wash it when it rains.
5. Rain wets the leopard's spots, but it doesn't wash them off.
6. A man who lives on the banks of the Niger should not wash his hands with spittle.
7. A child who knows how to wash his hands will eat with the chiefs.
8. A man who lives on the banks of the river should not wash his hands with spittle.
9. One finger cannot wash the whole face.
10. Rain beats a leopard's skin, but it does not wash out the spots.
Proverbs about Wash
Quotes related to Wash by Power Quotations