53 African Proverbs about WaterAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Water
1. Indecision is like a stepchild: if he does not wash his hands, he is called dirty, if he does, he is wasting water.
2. A fool and water will go the way they are diverted.
3. Return to old watering holes for more than water; friends and dreams are there to meet you.
4. Those who arrive to the spring first, drink the purest water.
5. The toad that wanted to avoid the rain fell in the water.
6. Do not insult a crocodile while your feet are still in the water.
7. For the sake of the rose the thorn is watered too.
8. Only a fool tests the depth of the water with both feet.
9. The water can only flow thanks to the well.
10. Where water is the boss, there must the land obey.
11. Moving water makes stagnant water move.
12. A fish will not live out of water but will prefer air to hot water.
13. A gentle politician doesn't promise to build bridges where there is no water.
14. A genuine gift is like water when it flows out it can never return.
15. A patient dually determined can fill a pot with water using a fingernail.
16. A village without the elderly is like a well without water.
17. Being a swimmer and spending time in the water does not make you a fish.
18. Do not run away from a pond of water.
19. Don't water your friend's garden when yours is full of weeds.
20. Even boiled water can extinguish a fire.
Proverbs about Water
Quotes related to Water by Power Quotations