9 African Proverbs about WealthAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Wealth
1. He who is drunk from wine can sober up, he who is drunk from wealth cannot.
2. Poverty without debt is real wealth.
3. Where there is no wealth there is no poverty.
4. If stretching were wealth, the cat would be rich.
5. A good name is better than wealth.
6. Knowledge is better than wealth, you have to look after wealth, but knowledge looks after you.
7. Your brother's pocket cannot keep your wealth.
8. The wealth of the greedy ultimately goes to the community.
9. A man's wealth may be superior to him.
Proverbs about Wealth
Quotes related to Wealth by Power Quotations