63 African Proverbs about WhereAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Where
1. A fool looks for dung where the cow never browsed.
2. Send a boy where he wants to go and you see his best pace.
3. The egg shows the hen where to hatch.
4. Where there is a hippopotamus, be careful when passing with a pirogue.
5. Where the rooster crows there is a village.
6. The buffalo does not wander from the marsh where it was born.
7. Do not look where you fell, but where you slipped.
8. A dog returns to where he has been fed.
9. Don't ask me where I am going but where I have come from.
10. Not the place where I was born but where I hang my hat is home.
11. The snail leaves its trail wherever it goes.
12. Where the cattle are, there the wolf shall die.
13. Where the cattle stand together, the lion lies down hungry.
14. Where there is no shame, there is no honor.
15. Where there is no wealth there is no poverty.
16. Where water is the boss, there must the land obey.
17. Wherever man goes to dwell his character goes with him.
18. Don't expect to be offered a chair when you are visiting a place where the chief sits on the floor.
19. Wherever something stands, another thing stands beside it.
20. A feather is just a delicate thing when removed from a bird because it carries the bird everywhere in the world.
Proverbs about Where
Quotes related to Where by Power Quotations