16 African Proverbs about WhileAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about While
1. Do not insult a crocodile while your feet are still in the water.
2. If you have escaped the jaws of the crocodile while bathing in the river, you will surely meet a leopard on the way.
3. People should not talk while they are eating or pepper may go down the wrong way.
4. Practice with the left hand while the right is still there.
5. While the sun is shining, bask in it.
6. A child while bathing only scrubs its stomach.
7. A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is still putting on its shoes.
8. Even if you close your eyes while looking in the mirror the image remains yours.
9. He who talks to you while travelling at night is thanked in the morning.
10. If you aren't in your own home, you dance while seated.
11. If you're to cure a chicken you do so while it is still kicking.
12. Never insult your enemy while you're laying down unless there is someone else standing by.
13. That which got bent while growing when you straighten it, it breaks.
14. What the elders see while sitting the young ones standing on their toes won't see.
15. When you ask, you become a fool for a little while and when you don't ask you become a fool for the rest of your life.
16. Lower your head modestly while passing, and you will harvest bananas.
Proverbs about While
Quotes related to While by Power Quotations