11 African Proverbs about WifeAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Wife
1. Differences between husband and wife should not be aired in the marketplace.
2. A marketplace is not the pace for a husband and wife to argue. However long the night may last, there will be a morning. Daylight follows a dark night.
3. A bachelor should always spend minimum time with a friend's wife.
4. A bachelor's wife doesn't have ears.
5. A husband may be the head of a home but the wife is the heart of a home.
6. A second wife cannot celebrate the beating of the first wife because that same beating awaits her when the third wife arrives.
7. He who sacks his wife because she eats a lot will end up marrying a cannibal.
8. It is not by watching a newly wed wife that she is going to become pregnant.
9. No matter how kind a man might be he cannot accept to share his wife.
10. No matter how often a man quarrels with his wife he doesn't do so during the hours lending to bedtime.
11. When your friend gives your wife an expensive present, it's time to get suspicious.
Proverbs about Wife
Quotes related to Wife by Power Quotations