15 African Proverbs about YourselfAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Yourself
1. Do not try to fight a lion if you are not one yourself.
2. Thorns themselves will not harm you -- you hurt yourself on the thorns.
3. Heal yourself first before you heal others.
4. Respect yourself, and you will get it back.
5. Don't respond to a mosquito bit with a stone because you will miss it and hunt yourself.
6. Happiness is like a perfume, you cannot pour it all on others without allowing a few drops to fall on yourself.
7. If you are not an animal you will never find yourself in a trap.
8. If you run too fast you bypass a safe place you would have hidden yourself.
9. It is childish to remain in a hole when you can take yourself out.
10. It's better to know yourself that someone to tell you who you're.
11. To be able to love other people you must be able to love yourself.
12. To handle yourself use your head to handle others use your heart.
13. You ask for the ancestors' help and then help yourself.
14. You can't lead anyone further than you have gone yourself.
15. Even if you're rich, you cannot bury yourself.
Proverbs about Yourself
Quotes related to Yourself by Power Quotations