8 American Proverbs about AnythingAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Anything
1. Republicans will do anything for the poor except get off their backs.
2. Alcohol will preserve anything but a secret.
3. A fellow can do anything if he lists.
4. Call me anything but late for dinner.
5. He who never learns anything never forgets anything.
6. If you don't know what to do, don't do anything.
7. If you want anything well done, do it yourself.
8. When you buy friends with anything other than friendship, they do not stay bought long.
Proverbs about Anything
Quotes related to Anything by Power Quotations