12 American Proverbs about AwayAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Away
1. Don't close the barn door after the horse runs away.
2. A dog that will bring a bone will take one away.
3. Advisers get away with it. They never have to pay the penalty for their advice.
4. Constant dripping wears away stone.
5. Don't throw away your dirty water until you get clean.
6. Education is a gift that none can take away.
7. Fortune can take away riches but not courage.
8. He that fights and runs away may live to fight another day.
9. He who drinks and walks away lives to drink another day.
10. Set a frog on a golden stool, away it hops to reach the pool.
11. The best way to keep friends is not to give them away.
12. The king's cheese goes half away in parings.
Proverbs about Away
Quotes related to Away by Power Quotations