16 American Proverbs about BackAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Back
1. If you look back, you'll soon be going that way.
2. Republicans will do anything for the poor except get off their backs.
3. Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
4. Step on a crack break your mother's back.
5. You can get far with a lie, but not come back.
6. To carry care to bed is to sleep with a pack on your back.
7. A neglected duty may returns tomorrow with seven others at its back.
8. Clean around your own back door before you clean around someone else's.
9. Do not put your foot further than you can draw it back again.
10. First clean out your own backyard.
11. From the cemetery no one is brought back.
12. If it were not for eating, the back might wear gold.
13. Keep your chickens in your own backyard.
14. Ladies in slacks should not turn their backs.
15. Lying rides upon debt's back.
16. To plough a straight furrow, never look back.
Proverbs about Back
Quotes related to Back by Power Quotations