61 American Proverbs about BetterAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Better
1. I am just as good as you are, and a damned sight better.
2. A lean agreement is better than a fat judgment.
3. Better to be safe than sorry.
4. It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand.
5. One foot is better than two crutches.
6. If three people tell you that you are drunk, you better lie down.
7. Better to risk a little than to lose the whole.
8. It is better to be safe than sorry.
9. There is nothing better than a good woman and nothing worse than a bad one.
10. It is better to keep peace than to make peace.
11. Better no law than a law not enforced.
12. It is better to know nothing than to half-know many things.
13. A friend at hand is better than a relative at a distance.
14. A favor to come is better than a hundred received.
15. It is better to tell your money where to go than to ask where it went.
16. It's better to tell your money where to go than to ask where it went.
17. A boy is better unborn than untaught.
18. A gift is better than a promise.
19. A live dog is better than a dead lion.
20. A new broom sweeps clean, but an old one scrapes better.
Proverbs about Better
Quotes related to Better by Power Quotations