15 American Proverbs about ComesAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Comes
1. A man never becomes an orator if he has something to say.
2. Christmas comes, but once a year is enough.
3. Pain is forgotten where gain comes.
4. What goes around comes around.
5. With age comes wisdom.
6. That which comes from the heart is always sincere.
7. What a man can be is born with him; what he becomes is a result of his environment.
8. A field becomes exhausted by constant tillage.
9. Dynamite comes in small packages.
10. Fortune never comes with both hands full.
11. If you don't believe in cooperation, watch what happens to a wagon when one wheel comes off.
12. Knowledge conquered by labour becomes a possession.
13. Never think of the future; it comes soon enough.
14. Take each day as it comes.
15. The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Proverbs about Comes
Quotes related to Comes by Power Quotations