18 American Proverbs about DrinkAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Drink
1. Drink and frankfurters for a dime; kill a man before his time.
2. The frog does not drink up the pond in which he lives.
3. They who drink beer think beer.
4. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.
5. Drink like hell and be happy.
6. It is all right to drink like a fish if you drink what a fish drinks.
7. A man takes a drink and then the drink takes the man.
8. Death rides with the drinking driver.
9. Eat at pleasure; drink by measure.
10. Eat when you are hungry; drink when you are dry.
11. Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow your wife may come home.
12. He who drinks and walks away lives to drink another day.
13. If it's wrong to eat the devil, it's wrong to drink his broth.
14. If you drive, don't drink; if you drink, don't drive.
15. It's all right to drink like a fish if you drink what a fish drinks.
16. One drink can lead to one's downfall.
17. Who has drunk will drink.
18. You can't take a second drink unless you have taken a first.
Proverbs about Drink
Quotes related to Drink by Power Quotations