19 American Proverbs about EarsAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Ears
1. Where the woman wears the breeches, she has a good right to them.
2. Bulls make money and bears make money, but hogs just get slaughtered.
3. The first hundred years are the hardest.
4. Years know more than books.
5. Patience wears out stones.
6. Love enters man through his eyes, woman through her ears.
7. A ripple of laughter is worth a flood of tears.
8. Deceit is a lie which wears a smile.
9. A child and a fool imagine twenty shillings and twenty years can never be spent.
10. A fool talks with his ears stuffed up.
11. Admitting error clears the score and proves you wiser than before.
12. An old friend wears well.
13. Candour once went further boldly and in smiles, but it crept home in tatters and tears.
14. Constant dripping wears away stone.
15. He that fears leaves must not come into a wood.
16. Little pitchers have big ears.
17. One eyewitness could be better than ten hearsays.
18. The anvil fears no blows.
19. You'll hear a lot of things before your ears drop off.
Proverbs about Ears
Quotes related to Ears by Power Quotations