16 American Proverbs about EasyAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Easy
1. A lady is a woman who makes it easy for a man to be a gentleman.
2. Easy come, easy go.
3. Easy does it.
4. It is an easy matter for a stingy man to get rich -- but what's the use?
5. It is easy for a man in health to preach patience to the sick.
6. It is easy to be brave from a safe distance.
7. It is not easy to straighten in the oak the crook that grew in the sapling.
8. A flow of words is no proof of being easy enough.
9. All things are easy to industry, all things difficult to sloth.
10. Few things are easy to the unwilling.
11. Fools are never uneasy.
12. It is easy to despise what you can't get.
13. It is easy to fool the young wolf.
14. Keep the weekdays honest and it will be easy to keep the Sabbath holy.
15. The downward road is easy.
16. To become a father is easy, but to be a father is difficult.
Proverbs about Easy
Quotes related to Easy by Power Quotations