12 American Proverbs about EnoughAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Enough
1. Christmas comes, but once a year is enough.
2. Leave well enough alone.
3. Leaves enough, but few grapes.
4. Nobody has ever bet enough on a winning horse.
5. Good enough for Government work.
6. Close enough for horseshoes and hand grenades.
7. One half the troubles in this world can be traced to saying 'yes' too quick or saying 'no' not soon enough.
8. A long life may not be good enough, but a good life is long enough.
9. A flow of words is no proof of being easy enough.
10. Enough is enough and sometimes plenty.
11. Fortune is like price: if you can wait long enough, the price will fall.
12. Never think of the future; it comes soon enough.
Proverbs about Enough
Quotes related to Enough by Power Quotations