16 American Proverbs about EvenAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Even
1. Even a dog knows the difference between being stumbled over and being kicked.
2. If your time ain't come not even a doctor can kill you.
3. Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage.
4. There's no advice like father's -- even if you don't take it.
5. Constant occupation prevents temptation.
6. If luck is with you, even your ox will give birth to a calf.
7. A joyous evening often leads to a sorrowful morning.
8. A neglected duty may returns tomorrow with seven others at its back.
9. Coming events cast their shadows before.
10. Don't believe your enemy even when he's telling the truth.
11. Eleven don't make a dozen.
12. Even a child makes himself known by his doings.
13. Even an ass loves to hear himself bray.
14. Even an ass will not fall twice in the same quick sand.
15. Good care prevents accidents.
16. Great events give scope for great virtues.
Proverbs about Even
Quotes related to Even by Power Quotations