52 American Proverbs about EveryAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Every
1. Every man has a fool up his sleeve.
2. Every man has one black patch, and some have two.
3. Every man hath a fool in his sleeve.
4. Every man hath his hobby-horse.
5. Every animal knows more than you do.
6. Money talks -- everything else walks.
7. Every man is occasionally what he ought to be perpetually.
8. There are two sides to every story -- and then there's the truth.
9. Appearances aren't everything.
10. On an unknown path every foot is slow.
11. Every time you forgive a man you weaken him and strengthen yourself.
12. Every family has at least one black sheep.
13. Every family has a goodness of mercy.
14. Every age wants its playthings.
15. From middle age on, everything of interest is either illegal, immoral or fattening.
16. Everything happens for a reason.
17. True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare; false ones like autumn leaves, found everywhere.
18. A piece of churchyard fits everybody.
19. A place for everything and everything in its place.
20. Be civil to every man; you know not who may prove to be your friend.
Proverbs about Every
Quotes related to Every by Power Quotations