8 American Proverbs about FamilyAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Family
1. If you act as good as you look, you'll never shame your family.
2. Every family has at least one black sheep.
3. In a united family, hapiness springs up of itself.
4. Every family has a goodness of mercy.
5. Can't have a family fuss without the whole town knowing about it.
6. First a daughter, then a son, and the family's well begun.
7. Thanks is poor pay on which to keep a family.
8. You may choose your friends; your family is thrust upon you.
Proverbs about Family
Quotes related to Family by Power Quotations