20 American Proverbs about FaultAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Fault
1. You can bear with your own faults, and why not a fault in your wife?.
2. Hunger find no fault with mouldy corn.
3. A fault confessed is half redressed.
4. Doctor's faults are covered with earth, and rich men's with money.
5. Hunger finds no fault with moldy corn.
6. A benevolent man should allow a few faults in himself to keeps his friends in countenance.
7. By others' faults wise men correct their own.
8. Bad men excuse their faults, good men leave them.
9. A fault confessed is half-redressed.
10. Be not lenient to your own faults.
11. Before you flare up at anyone's faults, take time to count ten of your own.
12. Blame not others for the faults that are in you.
13. He is dead that is faultless.
14. If someone betrays you once, it is his fault. If he betrays you twice, it is your fault.
15. It is well that our faults are not written on our faces.
16. Suspicion may be no fault, but showing it may be a great one.
17. The disgrace of the city is the fault of the citizens.
18. The way to avoid great faults is to b aware of little ones.
19. With the old year leave your faults, however dear.
20. Your own faults look as big to the other fellow as his do to you.
Proverbs about Fault
Quotes related to Fault by Power Quotations