65 American Proverbs about FoolAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Fool
1. All men are fools, but all fools are not men.
2. Every man has a fool up his sleeve.
3. Every man hath a fool in his sleeve.
4. Fooled once shame on you, fooled twice shame on me.
5. What a fool does in the end, the wise man does in the beginning.
6. Wise men learn from other men's mistakes; fools insist on learning from their own.
7. A fool talks most when he has the least to say.
8. A fool is like other men as long as he is silent.
9. A fool can ask more questions in a minute than a wise man can answer in an hour.
10. A child and a fool imagine twenty shillings and twenty years can never be spent.
11. A drunk man will sober up, but a damn fool never.
12. A fool and his words are soon parted.
13. A fool has few friends.
14. A fool might be counted wise if he kept his mouth shut.
15. A fool should never see unfinished work.
16. A fool talks with his ears stuffed up.
17. A foolish man despises his mother.
18. A fool's mouth is his destruction.
19. A fool's name is seen in many places.
20. A great talker may be no fool, but he is one who relies on him.
Proverbs about Fool
Quotes related to Fool by Power Quotations