10 American Proverbs about FortuneAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Fortune
1. Change of fortune hurts a wise man no more that a change of the moon.
2. A great fortune is a great servitude.
3. Fortune can take away riches but not courage.
4. Fortune favours fools.
5. Fortune is like price: if you can wait long enough, the price will fall.
6. Fortune makes friends; misfortune tries them.
7. Fortune never comes with both hands full.
8. Industry is fortune's right hand and frugality her left.
9. One man's folly is another man's fortune.
10. When fortune knocks, open the door.
Proverbs about Fortune
Quotes related to Fortune by Power Quotations