8 American Proverbs about FriendshipAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Friendship
1. Don't allow the grass to grow on the path of friendship.
2. Envy is destroyed by true friendship.
3. Friendship is an empty word if it only works one way.
4. Keep your friendship in repair.
5. No friendship can survive the gift of gold.
6. Real friendship is a slow grower.
7. There are many kinds of fruit that grow on the tree of life, but none so sweet as friendship.
8. When you buy friends with anything other than friendship, they do not stay bought long.
Proverbs about Friendship
Quotes related to Friendship by Power Quotations