16 American Proverbs about GainAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Gain
1. Ambition is putting a ladder against the sky.
2. It takes two to make a bargain.
3. Pain is forgotten where gain comes.
4. Necessity never made a good bargain.
5. Education doesn't come by bumping your head against the school house.
6. A house divided against itself cannot stand.
7. Distance is the best remedy against an evil-disposed man.
8. Do not put your foot further than you can draw it back again.
9. Folks spend their health to acquire wealth and later spend their wealth in an effort to regain their health.
10. Hope of gain lessens pain.
11. It's easier to lose faith than to find it again.
12. Men shut their doors against the setting sun.
13. No risk, no gain.
14. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
15. The dog has returned to his vomit again, and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.
16. The ground of liberty must be gained by inches.
Proverbs about Gain
Quotes related to Gain by Power Quotations