14 American Proverbs about IntoAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Into
1. If men could see the epitaphs their friends write they would believe they had gotten into the wrong grave.
2. If you make yourself into a doormat, people will wipe their feet on you.
3. Rather than run into debt, wear your old coat.
4. You can run into debt, but you have to crawl out.
5. Advice, like water, takes the form of the vessel which it is poured into.
6. A physician is also a man who pours special drugs into lots of bodies he rarely loves.
7. Better go around than fall into the ditch.
8. Don't jump from the frying pan into the fire.
9. Don't throw dirt into the well that gives you water.
10. Get what you can, and what you get, hold; it's the stone that will turn all your lead into gold.
11. He that fears leaves must not come into a wood.
12. He that pries into the clouds may be struck with a thunderbolt.
13. He that takes the devil into his boat must carry him over the sound.
14. You can't jest an enemy into a friend, but you can jest a friend into an enemy.
Proverbs about Into
Quotes related to Into by Power Quotations