14 American Proverbs about JustAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Just
1. A man can die just once.
2. I am just as good as you are, and a damned sight better.
3. Without justice, courage is weak.
4. Bulls make money and bears make money, but hogs just get slaughtered.
5. You must not enthrone ignorance just because there is much of it.
6. Justice delayed is justice denied.
7. Fear no man, and do justice to all men.
8. An ounce of favor goes farther than a pound of justice.
9. Be just before you are generous.
10. Colleges hate geniuses, just as convents hate saints.
11. Fidelity is a noble virtue, yet justice is nobler still.
12. Let justice be done though the heavens fall.
13. Old fishermen never die, they just smell that way.
14. There is only one blasphemy, and that is injustice.
Proverbs about Just
Quotes related to Just by Power Quotations