17 American Proverbs about LastAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Last
1. For age and want save while you may, no morning sun lasts a whole day.
2. Pride is said to be the last vice the good man gets clear of.
3. Nice guys finish last.
4. He who laughs last laughs best.
5. A cat has nine lives; for three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays.
6. It is not often that a man's reputation outlasts his money.
7. Pride is the last vice a good man gets clear of.
8. The longest mile is the last mile home.
9. Courtesy on one side only never lasts for long.
10. Age lasts; youth devours.
11. Courage without conduct is like a ship without ballast.
12. Don't start economizing when you are down to your last dollar.
13. Long runs the fox, but at last is caught.
14. The cuckold is the last that knows of it.
15. When the dead man sings it may last a very long time.
16. Whom chance often passes by, it finds at last.
17. Your first accident may be your last.
Proverbs about Last
Quotes related to Last by Power Quotations