27 American Proverbs about LittleAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Little
1. Don't use a lot where a little will do.
2. From little acorns mighty oaks do grow.
3. Great trees keep little ones down.
4. Better to risk a little than to lose the whole.
5. A little help is worth a lot of pity.
6. There is no little enemy.
7. A little bit of powder and a little bit of paint make a woman look like what she ain't.
8. A little courtesy will go a long way.
9. A little doubt saves many a mistake.
10. Absence kills a little love but makes the big ones grow.
11. Better a little fire to warm us than a big one to burn us.
12. Better do little good than a great deal bad.
13. Don't meddle in others' affairs unless you want your own nose scraped a little.
14. Great estates may venture more; little boats must keep near shore.
15. He that makes a fire of straw has much smoke but little warmth.
16. It is better to pay and have a little left than to have much and be always in debt.
17. It's better to be a big frog in a little pond than a little frog in a big pond.
18. It's dog's delight to bark and bite, but little children never.
19. Little brooks make great rivers.
20. Little folks are fond of talking about what great folks do.
Proverbs about Little
Quotes related to Little by Power Quotations