30 American Proverbs about MakesAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Makes
1. A good son makes a good husband.
2. A lady is a woman who makes it easy for a man to be a gentleman.
3. Dreams are wishes your heart makes.
4. Praise makes a bad man worse.
5. Reading makes a full man, meditation a profound man, discourse a clear man.
6. Haste makes waste.
7. Wide experience makes for deep tolerance.
8. Compromise makes a good umbrella but a poor roof.
9. It is the trapped animal that makes the most noise.
10. A divided man makes an unhappy spirit.
11. A small debt makes a debtor, a heavy one an enemy.
12. Absence kills a little love but makes the big ones grow.
13. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
14. An empty can makes a lot of noise.
15. Company in distress makes trouble less.
16. Corn makes more at the mill than it does in the crib.
17. Even a child makes himself known by his doings.
18. Fortune makes friends; misfortune tries them.
19. He is a fool that makes his doctor his heir.
20. He that makes a fire of straw has much smoke but little warmth.
Proverbs about Makes
Quotes related to Makes by Power Quotations