17 American Proverbs about NeedAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Need
1. Advice is least heeded when most needed.
2. A dose of adversity is often as needful as a dose of medicine.
3. Before borrowing money from a friend decide which you need most.
4. It's as difficult to win love as to wrap salt in pine needles.
5. Sin concealed needs two forgivings.
6. Lucky men need no counsel.
7. Industry need not wish.
8. Never drop the friends you made on the way up. You may need them on the way down.
9. Advice, when most needed, is least heeded.
10. Dare to be true; nothing can need a lie.
11. Fools need advice most, but wise men only are the better for it.
12. Success never needs an excuse.
13. Think twice before you speak to a friend in need.
14. Those that never had a cushion never need one.
15. To one who understands, few words are needed.
16. You need more than dancing shoes to be a dancer.
17. You need not grease a fat sow.
Proverbs about Need
Quotes related to Need by Power Quotations