19 American Proverbs about NothingAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Nothing
1. If you eat a live toad first thing in the morning, nothing worse will happen all day long.
2. The only thing we learn from new elections is we learned nothing from the old.
3. There is nothing better than a good woman and nothing worse than a bad one.
4. It is better to know nothing than to half-know many things.
5. Let him who gives nothing be silent, and him who receives speak.
6. Criticism is something you can avoid by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.
7. In this world, nothing is permanent except change.
8. The heart has eyes that the brain knows nothing of.
9. An old dog does not bark for nothing.
10. Cleverness is serviceable for everything, sufficient for nothing.
11. Dare to be true; nothing can need a lie.
12. Fences mean nothing to those who can fly.
13. Nothing is more durable than a hog's snout.
14. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
15. Of your enemies say nothing.
16. The dog that minds not your whistle is good for nothing.
17. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.
18. Twin fools: one doubts nothing, the other everything.
19. You can shut the door on a thief, but you can do nothing about a liar.
Proverbs about Nothing
Quotes related to Nothing by Power Quotations